Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Mk so I admit the past months of me being on Pika were a bit iffy and I did some questionable things that concerned a lot of people and tbh, the state of matter which I am in now, I doubt it reflects the type of person I have been in the past so, I want to ask for forgiveness, I want to ask forgiveness for all the wrongs I have done to people and the community as a whole. I know that just by asking for forgiveness alone won't cut it for most people so from now on, I'll try to be as positive and a functioning member of the Pika-Network society as I can.

<3

EzGarry

Pika Lover
It's fun how many people think that just by saying "i'm sorry, i will be better" will let them gain the forgiveness.
Rather than making a thread, how about you just go sorry to those who you hurt before.
The more you make these things, the more people think bad of you, saying you are post farming.

OP
OP
LeoMinecrafter

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's fun how many people think that just by saying "i'm sorry, i will be better" will let them gain the forgiveness.
Rather than making a thread, how about you just go sorry to those who you hurt before.
The more you make these things, the more people think bad of you, saying you are post farming.
Who says I'm not ? I told you, I'm trying my best for this, and making this thread is only the start

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Hella, 1 for coming back and 1 for forgiveness, gj no wonder everyone said you are post farming.

Well it's not like i can stop you or something, do what you like.

Davidva

Veteran
If you proof yourself I will forgive you and stop hating on you.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
forgived......done......now imma get out of here....bai

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
and to be honest, i don't even know what you did to insult people, all i know that you were banned .-.

kaylee

Veteran
i have no idea what you did but
i forgive you buddy

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
^ ikr, and also dem hates.

Btw ezGarry.. U can't farm posts in le offtopic

xcoughee

Mk so I admit the past months of me being on Pika were a bit iffy and I did some questionable things that concerned a lot of people and tbh, the state of matter which I am in now, I doubt it reflects the type of person I have been in the past so, I want to ask for forgiveness, I want to ask forgiveness for all the wrongs I have done to people and the community as a whole. I know that just by asking for forgiveness alone won't cut it for most people so from now on, I'll try to be as positive and a functioning member of the Pika-Network society as I can.

<3
I totally forgive we should be friends and talk some time my discord: xcoughee#8305

D

Deleted member 85

It's possible to change in 2 months, trust me, it's happened, just look! Also you made me feel sorry for you, damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.