Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Forge Crashing...

deadlykiraa

IGN
LordGenkinBeMe
Hello. Please help me, because when I go to the Bedwars Lobby via Compass, when i turn around (back of the Bedwars Lobby), My game crashes, I don't know why is this happening, Here are my Mods:
Patcher
OptiFine
MemoryFix 0.3
Fps Reducer
LabyMod
ProjectL
Texfix
FoamFix
Chroma HUD

Again, please help me with this bug, or give me tips of how to prevent my game from crashing, Thank You in advance!

NGaming

Great Reporter
First try reinstalling Labymod, if it doesn't work, take a backup your texture packs, worlds and mods and delete .minecraft folder and reinstall minecraft. If that also doesn't work, try reinstalling java.

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
That's probably because of one of your mods
1. Take backup of texture packs, worlds and mods.
2. Delete .Minecraft folder
3. Install and open forge again (without any mods)
4. Close minecraft
5. Keep 1 mod in mods folder, open minecraft and see if it crashes. If is does, then use other mods except that one. If it doesn’t crash, then repeat the process till you find which mod is crashing your game.
This is what I did when I had the same problem.
Hope this helped:)

EvilThunderer

Pika Lover
I know what the problem is I've had it for over 2 months till i switched to my new pc.
The problem is with optifine.
In my case I had to uninstall all java versions from my pc and install java 8 version 51.
Also please send your PC specs.

OP
OP
D

deadlykiraa

IGN
LordGenkinBeMe
Here are my trashy PC Specs:
4gb Ram 1600 MHz DDR3
1.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Intel HD Grphics Card 5000 1536mb

EvilThunderer

Pika Lover
Is it windows 10?
If so goto start>settings>programs and features> scroll down until you see anything java uninstall it> download and install "www.filepuma.com/download/java_runtime_environment_64bit_8.0-9210/" > then restart your PC. It should be fixed.

If windows 7 or 8 then you can uninstall the java version from control panel and install this "www.filepuma.com/download/java_runtime_environment_64bit_8.0-9210/" and restart

To check if it is installed goto cmd and type "java -version"
@deadlykiraa

Last edited:

Jace9

The Pika
Is it windows 10?
If so goto start>settings>programs and features> scroll down until you see anything java uninstall it> download and install "www.filepuma.com/download/java_runtime_environment_64bit_8.0-9210/" > then restart your PC. It should be fixed.

If windows 7 or 8 then you can uninstall the java version from control panel and install this "www.filepuma.com/download/java_runtime_environment_64bit_8.0-9210/" and restart

To check if it is installed goto cmd and type "java -version"
@deadlykiraa
I think this will work.

zzz zzz zzz

Jace9

The Pika
You think I don't know that, I am doing the same.