Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

For Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka65

hello im an og player , this is a question to the higher staff of pika with serious minds.
lets do it short:
new management,server getting hacked back to back, if you want this server to work out and keep being famous you should focus on getting staff members to ban hackers and griefers out of ur sserver instead of wasting ur time talking about bullshit in a teamspeak channel playing other server.
dear god do you guys even care about the server you just bought??
i got back playing cause i thought there will be a positive change
you just fuck it up even more,maybe its less laggy now but there are more illegal players than legal
i hope my opinion will be taken seriously and not deleted/rejected.
this is my honest opinion about pika's staff
fix it get serious people to seriously help the server.
and not fuck it up even more.
normal and legal players just like me that paid and donated hundreds of euros to the server when yoeri was on
need to suffer from dissapointments and cheaters on donors.
i caught 2 donators using op hacked clients last night.
no one does shit, no one cares about shit, please fix ur servers.
we all just want to play and enjoy,NOT SUFFER!!

-TheClayeR.
aka Tomer.

OP
OP
L

Luka65

this is after talking to AlphaPizza and asking him why he isnt online banning cheaters.
he answered me the same protocol that moderators are being teached about.
he kicked me out of his channel just cause he got mad.
when i got back i told him i will talk nice this time, he threated me and kicked me.
when i got back i raged at him yelling he sucks at helping and he doesnt care about pika's players and that he doesnt even want pika to survive.
guess what hapenned....... : @AlphaPizza

Attachments

• dddd.png
    dddd.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 22

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Oh yeah wait let me clap 2 times, and we will have a brand new network created from the ground up without any bugs and everything fixed.

pPzZSmn.gif

OP
OP
L

Luka65

Oh yeah wait let me clap 2 times, and we will have a brand new network created from the ground up.

pPzZSmn.gif

nice.
oh i have a reply :
what about ur current staff that told me they prefer playing hypixel on their free time instead of being and this is a quote " being online 24/7 just cause we are staff so we dont need to have our own life"
some commitment to the role and i wasnt coming at you gunfire , i got back playing only after i saw u two's post.
i wish you luck and i hope you will manage to turn the server i am a donator on since 2013
to a nice minecraft casual server. @Gunfire

OP
OP
L

Luka65

You're part of the problem as you were using ghost clients since day one smartass.
and just to show you the real problem
you just hack usated me a legendery player from the past that quit 2 years ago.
and you are a forrum supporter.
what the fuck are you here for?
is it even for you?
is ur reply even needed?
do you even have self respect to urself?
anyways u dont deserve being staff i hope u will get kicked.
jesus...... :mad::nerd::kiss:

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Hello Player. I have already answered your ban appeal. But since you continue to make a fuss, I will be posting my answer to your ban appeal here to better explain what actually happened. http://prntscr.com/isi319

What servers we play on is none of your concern. We spend our time moderating pika as well and banning hackers. However, since we are in vanish when we do so, you are unaware that we are in fact working our asses off.

It is easy to see 1 or 2 hackers and complain non-stop about them. What you do not know is that the reason you are only seeing 1 or 2 hackers, is cause we are busy banning many others at the same time.

So quite frankly, we do NOT need you telling us how to do our jobs.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.