Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

For every staff in this server!!!

Hex666

So it comes that only the owners are able to update the server games or plugins, OK! I totally accept this, and don't worry i'm not going to complain about the anti-cheat or hackers or bugs or anything! I'm just asking you: the server owners are Voodoo and Gun_Fire ok, all of us do know that Voodoo is always off maybe sometimes on and i don't know but most of the time off unexcept Gun_Fire he's on well not that much too (more than Voodoo) but still updating and resetting some of the games like the Skyblock reset! Ok so my question is why Gun_Fire isn't updating or resetting any of Bedwars,Prison/Op prison,Skywars... ? Why isn't he doing anything of that while he knows that the bedwars plugins are so soooo old? That's my question hope you'll answer me as fast as you can and please for every staff who's reading this and able to communicate with Gun_Fire tell him all of this and thank you for your time.​

Last edited:

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Voodoo is always off maybe sometimes on and i don't know but most of the time off unexcept Gun_Fire he's on well not that much too (more than Voodoo)​
Lmao, How do you know? Tell me that. Trust me, Voodo and GunFire are always active and doing stuff, We just can't see them. Also, Pika is currently doing good. They did reset OpFactions, OpSkyBlock. More Resets are yet to come. We just have to be patient :)

OP
OP
Hex666

Hex666

XD talking like they gave you money to do that... they did always update OPFAC and recently OPskyblock but did they did for Bedwars? You may tell me they're busy, yeah busy for 3 years or more ? Also they did update skywars and bedwars at the same day on Jartex ! So please MercuryGFX stop trying to like act like a staff and trying your best to recover for the Owners :)

IGN: Hex666

Discord: Alen#2803

Where you can find me: Bedwars/KitPVP

Last edited:

MercuryGFX

Veteran
XD talking like they gave you money to do that... ; So please MercuryGFX stop trying to act like you're a staff and trying your best to recover for the owners :)

IGN Name: Hex666

Discord: Alen#2803

Where you can find me: Bedwars/KitPVP
Oki. I won't bother arguing with someone who has such an atrocious mentality. Good luck with your "Bedwars Suggestion". If you don't like this server you're free to leave.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Both owner has their own work to do. Such as Gunfire, he is more of a builder than a development and same as Voodootje0 who is currently the only developer of the server. The owners are active but I know that it not as active as they are on Jartex, the owners are always hidden from players since they don't want anyone to disturb them. As you already know, bedwars and skywars on Jartex are updated but they are updated after every of their gamemode got updated/reset and so on Pika, some others gamemode are still outdated and needed to be updated/reset. I personally want the owners to be more active on Pika-Network but since they own 2 different servers and they are all busy about them and irl works so.

93494fs4da_

Pika Member
I want a bedwars reset aswell, So there is no more hackers, No more spammers just a fresh fun to play on server.

JerryMine

The Pika
We don't need bedwars reset, we don't need more active owners, we don't need increase of the developers... After all, we just want a hacker-proof community and server.