Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Football

What league is the best?

• Spanish

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italian

• German

• American

• English

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Portuguese

• Russian

• other - i would include more just not enough space

• champions league

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Well i know a lot of people on here support football teams so i thought why not create a thread and see what teams you support .
Also i will create a vote thing for country leagues like most /champions league .
Yeah so just comment the team name you can write why or whatever and put a picture :)

N

Nignogery

Most competitive league: Bundesliga (German)
Least competitive league: La Liga (Spanish)
As much as i love Arsenal and is the closest to my heart, i choose Bundesliga.

I don't understand what's fun about the Spanish league, it's every year the same, Atlético, Barcelona or Real win the league every year. Nothing changes. In BPL It almost changes every year, like come on, who expected Leicester to win the league?

(I'm talking about the last 10 years, not only this year.)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Most competitive league: Bundesliga (German)
Least competitive league: La Liga (Spanish)
As much as i love Arsenal and is the closest to my heart, i choose Bundesliga.

I don't understand what's fun about the Spanish league, it's every year the same, Atlético, Barcelona or Real win the league every year. Nothing changes. In BPL It almost changes every year, like come on, who expected Leicester to win the league?

(I'm talking about the last 10 years, not only this year.)
Well i live in England so of course i more up to date with BPL but i know a lot about other countries but with the Spanish League i feel the same as you the results are usually the same athletico and Barcelona and Real usually always the top 3 and but in the BPL i mean at the start of the year you think Chelsea,Arsenal.Manchester United,Manchester City but look at it now the bottom club Leictser are there Tottenham are going through and then Manchester United,Manchester City,Arsenal and West ham (another unexspected) are fighting out for 3rd and 4th spot not to say depending on how Liverpool do there may only be 1st,2nd.3rd however this is no disrespect to the spanish leagues as the teams are really good and sometimes i watch BPL and get really bored but never with Spanish league

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Since I hate all these football teams I'll go with the Germans because I like bradworst... A little bit...

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Since I hate all these football teams I'll go with the Germans because I like bradworst... A little bit...
Lol so now food depends on what football team you like
well if you do see football tell me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.