Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fondbeef Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fondbeef

I'm Fondbeef, and I'm a hardcore OP factions player.

My journey on Pika Network started... about 2 months ago in January. I stumbled upon it and said, "Hey, this ought to be a good server. So I checked out their OP Eggwars. Man I tell you, their egg wars was addictive. I played that game day and night, even sneak in a game at lunch time at school. I didn't get far though, because I started OP Prison.

When I started OP Prison, I started at rank A, of course. I had no friends, nobody to talk to. I was confused and anxious to build myself a good old plot, just as any other newb would want to do. My first plot was very rubbish and was built out of birch wood and planks. I said "Eh, good enough for now". It wasn't until somebody told me my plot sucked, so I rebuilt it and made it larger. It was more attractive, but cannot be compared to plots of other players. I completely sacked my plot after a days work. I went without a base for a full week. I have finally reached prestige D. I had 18 billion. I was mining like nobody's business. Things got out of hand, and I quit OP Prison. It's such a shame I quit OP Prison and made absolutely NO friends.

I checked out OP Factions, and got so addicted, I would sneak in a few hours at night. I hit the rank Titan like a truck and joined BloodyArmy. There I met my friends, Kurunai and SnipingMelody. That's where my journey of awesomeness began. We left BloodyArmy after _host_ got banned and made our own faction, LostGods. I built the best base ever with 100 IGs. We made fast money.

But today, I faced a heavy punishment. I went to Draegoner's shop and this guy kills me. I get killed over and over until I do /msg (The player's name) and threaten him. I didn't mean it, but he screenshotted it and posted it on the forums. That's when I got IP banned.

If I ever see you all again Kurunai or Sniping, I will be glad. We will rule factions. If you're reading this, reply.

I summarized my life, by the way.

xHideous

Veteran
Hello!, welcome to the new pika-network forum website.

Enjoy your stay here.

Reincarnation

Pika Lover
I'm Fondbeef, and I'm a hardcore OP factions player.

My journey on Pika Network started... about 2 months ago in January. I stumbled upon it and said, "Hey, this ought to be a good server. So I checked out their OP Eggwars. Man I tell you, their egg wars was addictive. I played that game day and night, even sneak in a game at lunch time at school. I didn't get far though, because I started OP Prison.

When I started OP Prison, I started at rank A, of course. I had no friends, nobody to talk to. I was confused and anxious to build myself a good old plot, just as any other newb would want to do. My first plot was very rubbish and was built out of birch wood and planks. I said "Eh, good enough for now". It wasn't until somebody told me my plot sucked, so I rebuilt it and made it larger. It was more attractive, but cannot be compared to plots of other players. I completely sacked my plot after a days work. I went without a base for a full week. I have finally reached prestige D. I had 18 billion. I was mining like nobody's business. Things got out of hand, and I quit OP Prison. It's such a shame I quit OP Prison and made absolutely NO friends.

I checked out OP Factions, and got so addicted, I would sneak in a few hours at night. I hit the rank Titan like a truck and joined BloodyArmy. There I met my friends, Kurunai and SnipingMelody. That's where my journey of awesomeness began. We left BloodyArmy after _host_ got banned and made our own faction, LostGods. I built the best base ever with 100 IGs. We made fast money.

But today, I faced a heavy punishment. I went to Draegoner's shop and this guy kills me. I get killed over and over until I do /msg (The player's name) and threaten him. I didn't mean it, but he screenshotted it and posted it on the forums. That's when I got IP banned.

If I ever see you all again Kurunai or Sniping, I will be glad. We will rule factions. If you're reading this, reply.

I summarized my life, by the way.
Hello .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.