Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FlyingRodder trying to false ban me

UrNanIsANiceLady

Hey staff. not sure if the guy actually made a report or not lol but the flyingrodder guy is trying to get me banned over a screenshot where i was trying to trade my abandoned gkit on op prison for 15eu pika gold. only problem is that i left out pika gold. i have made numerous trades with people in the past doing the same thing and it never was a problem. my dilemma is the guy is trying to get me banned for forgetting to put in 2 words: pika gold. anyways thanks for reading i dont think this should be bannable as ive put a ton of money into the server and have made trades in the past resulting in you guys getting even more money. the flyingrodder guy seems either like a troll or a young kid. not sure he understands what is happening or not. have a nice day! -UrNanIsANiceLady

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
I don't think you would get banned for that.
Until he has some other proof which I assume not.

SinB4D_

Same my name is SinB4D_ he supposedly going to report me but idk for what lmao he a clown for real scum bag smh 🤦‍♂️ he only scare about himself I hope he see this he should get ban got harassment and false information