Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fly enchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShornDevil

Can someone tell me how to use it? Please! Deviate told me that he is going to do a tutorial about special enchants. But it is about 2 weeks passed and no tutorials appeared at forum. Don't tell me to do /warp tokens there is no any enchants descriptions.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
You can buy the fly enchant with tokens. You can get tokens from crates or by exchanging xp to tokens in /warp tokens. Once you have done that, just click the tokens/magma cream to redeem them, and buy the enchant you want (if you have enough tokens). The fly enchant is for a picks do (correct me if wrong).When holding the pick, you can fly.

Next time search the forums more, there already is a thread made for this.
(http://pika-network.net/threads/op-skyblock-pickaxe-enquiry.8967/#post-54671) Same System

OP
OP
S

ShornDevil

Thanks to you iMzSpEedY! That's exactly i want to know. I thought that fly enchant is for armor. Now i know how to use it. And one more question: If i have some enchants at my pickaxe does they stack with new (fly) enchant? I have eff8 unb5 pick and now i want to do it eff8 unb5 +fly.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Thanks to you iMzSpEedY! That's exactly i want to know. I thought that fly enchant is for armor. Now i know how to use it. And one more question: If i have some enchants at my pickaxe does they stack with new (fly) enchant? I have eff8 unb5 pick and now i want to do it eff8 unb5 +fly.
I think it, but if you want to be sure I suggest to wait for a staff to reply.

And np :3

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yes I'm pretty sure it is possible to stack enchants, you can test it out yourself by holding your eff8 unb5 pick and right clicking the fly sign. For more information about other enchants here http://pika-network.net/threads/all-custom-enchant-uses-at-warp-tokens.9586/#post-57777

Status
Not open for further replies.