Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Flooding/Spamming

Different punishments for flooding and spamming

• Total voters

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
that is a good thing that pika want to have a better or cleaner community, at the same time, it is kinda harsh? like if private chat, flooding and spam should be allowed, cuz that is the way u usually talk with your friends, right?

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
that is a good thing that pika want to have a better or cleaner community, at the same time, it is kinda harsh? like if private chat, flooding and spam should be allowed, cuz that is the way u usually talk with your friends, right?
Agree

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

I agree with how it should be separate, but as MouraThat said, you'd need to make a suggestion.

I don't like how saying things like "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" should get you punished for spamming since you might have just thought it was allowed, and then you could get muted for a long time.

I am Neutral on this thread, but I can see this being implemented. Make a suggestion, see what Pika Administration thinks.

Best Regards
` moxxy17

UpperGround

Great Reporter
agree