Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Flooding/Spamming

Different punishments for flooding and spamming

• Total voters

Supa_Koopa

Rare Pika
Hello my name is Supa Fucking Koopa and today I will make another thread👉👈.

So I personally think the punishes for spamming in chat and for flooding chat should be seperate. Spamming is very different as to flooding. Spamming is saying the same message 3 times or more in a short amount of time. Flooding is for example "LOOOOOOOL". These offences are very different and thus I believe that the punishments should be seperate instead of spamming/flooding being one category.

Please accept this staff :(

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm I'd say -1
Personally they have the same sort of effect within the chat , crowding the chat which is why its disallowed in the first place.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
First you may make a suggestion about it. 'https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/'
Second, i need to say -1, flooding and spam is just similar offence. Your suggestion is just like one day, ka and reach should have difference offence. What will happen if 2 similar thing but have different punishment? the lower punishment one will have more people to offence it.
Third, if you disagree, you may point it out, what is your thought of that, not just click "dislike" and gone.

keiko

The Pika
+1? I'm muted now and have 10 or 9 days left and if I spam again im muted for eternity

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
how many offence you have... you should learn a lesson after you get warn or your first mute...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
how many offence you have... you should learn a lesson after you get warn or your first mute...
like that's gonna happen
stop thinking of an utopia and start thinking what people here would actually do