Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Flatend cant claim land & genbucket cannot be used.

Kitsune_bi

may i know if this is a bug? or what? I cant claim land in flatend and also i cant use genbuckets. I would appreciate if someone reply me for god sake as i been asking help in discord and mc chat n no one have been replying.

Hope you can reply me asap thank you.

ir_n

The Pika
when you are in flat end make sure you are in wilderness (see /f map) make sure you are in a faction, and that you have permission to claim. then do /f claim to claim your land. if it still doesn't work please reply with a screenshot of the error and i will try help you
gen buckets only work in your claims, if you are having the claiming issue you will not be able to gen

OP
OP
K

Kitsune_bi

when you are in flat end make sure you are in wilderness (see /f map) make sure you are in a faction, and that you have permission to claim. then do /f claim to claim your land. if it still doesn't work please reply with a screenshot of the error and i will try help you
gen buckets only work in your claims, if you are having the claiming issue you will not be able to gen
Hi sir. I am the leader of the faction and I could claim lands in overworld. but i cant seems to claim in flat end the error message is in the attached picture.Untitled.png

OP
OP
K

Kitsune_bi

Oh. nevermind i could not claim yesterday but now i can??? having a lot of question mark but i can claim n use genbucket now thank you.

OP
OP
K

Kitsune_bi

it showed a error message yesterday when i tried to claim. but i forgot to take a screenshot. clearly it has been fix now. Thank you.

ir_n

The Pika
Oh. nevermind i could not claim yesterday but now i can??? having a lot of question mark but i can claim n use genbucket now thank you.
you're welcome, glad to hear that you can use gen buckets now