Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

fixing some commands

Do you want /mctop enabled ?

• Yes, Makes the game more fun

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, I just like it like that

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Hi,

So as you know after the reset in factions the owner added some new commands and /pot is one of them, But there is a problem with it when you do /pot it takes all the pots away from your inventory I hope you fix that (video), And there is another command that has been disabled since Mcmmo was added it is /mctop it shows the power levels of each player and it makes players challenge each other to be the number one, I hope it gets enabled.

Regards

Last edited:

Abusive

Epic Pika
I feel as if /mctop would be a great thing to add. You can see what you're going up against and what you have to battle them with. (mcmmo level)

MarcusS1902

Banned
You can always do /inspect <playername> but i also agree that /mctop should be added

Mictianz

Maybe /ftop and /mctop to and i agree /pot needs to be fixed xD its probably one of my fav pvp commands tbh

Abusive

Epic Pika
Maybe /ftop and /mctop to and i agree /pot needs to be fixed xD its probably one of my fav pvp commands tbh
Yeah I agree but it might cause controversy between higher players for pvp purposes.

Abusive

Epic Pika
what do you mean it would make the higher players pvp more and be more competitive and into it to try get to the top
They might not want other people they battle to see there axe/sword level because it could scare opponents away and make them not want to fight.

Cloudz

They might not want other people they battle to see there axe/sword level because it could scare opponents away and make them not want to fight.
Players can still do /inpect which shows a certain players mcmmo, mctop just shows the top accumalited mcmmo for a single player, so if a player has 2k axes and 3k swords mctop would show they have 5k skill level, mctop doesnt show seperate unless you specify skill but either way players still have access to /inspect so it shouldnt be a problem

Mictianz

Players can still do /inpect which shows a certain players mcmmo, mctop just shows the top accumalited mcmmo for a single player, so if a player has 2k axes and 3k swords mctop would show they have 5k skill level, mctop doesnt show seperate unless you specify skill but either way players still have access to /inspect so it shouldnt be a problem
Bring mctop into op factions 2 :)

OP
OP
W

Wayne

/mctop would be the best thing to add, i will let the poll decide

Status
Not open for further replies.