Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Fixing an "Exploit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnein

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
nnein

Suggestion:
Fixing an "Exploit"

Detailed description:
To the management,

First of all StoPizza banned me for a so called "exploit" "bug" after almost everyone used it and didn't get banned, and told him after that he can easily fixed it by placing blocks (assuming he's an helper) he can easily solve the problem by today, so people can't get banned for something that is easy to fix and has already been there since the season started and haven't been patched or fixed by any staff until today. And to StoPizza be more of a actual helper than just banning and responding to people, actually fix something in game that is abused like the spot in warzone. One last thing I know you have a lot of people messaging you but I've msg you for because a hacker was attacking me and you weren't responding, and responded to less damaging problem. that's all of my suggestion (rant). thank you for reading.​

Reason(s):
So people can't get banned for something that the server's fault for something so easy to fix​

Example(s):

OP
OP
nnein

nnein

Legendary Pika
ive already done it before making this :D

Old_Prophet

The Pika
i let my wallet hang out of my pocket, and it's easy to steal. When you steal it, it is still stealing. And you get punished. Don't blame server for your band behavior.

StoPizza

Veteran
Going on public saying that I false banned you is just wrong.
Go ahead and make a bug report, this is so useless.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello nnein,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.