Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Fixed team color order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
C4PYB4R4SR3V3NG3​

Suggestion:
Fixed team color order​

Detailed description:
The order in which the team islands are placed is inconsistent (= It's not the same on every map). I think this should change and every map should follow the same order.​

Reason(s):
This is much more important than it seems, especially in Solo.

Example: I just had a game where it was 2 of us left. I was at my base, and I've never fought the other guy that game yet. I had no clue where his base was, so it was a 50/50 chance I go the right way. I lost the coinflip, and went the long way which made me go through 5 other bases before coming to his. Meanwhile, he won the coinflip, and went the short way through only 1 base, so he got to my bed waay before I got to his.

There is literally no way for me to know which way to go, apart from memorising the order for EVERY single map, which would be insane. Therefore, I think a simple, but effective solution would be to have every map follow the same color pattern.​

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
NEUTRAL
Really not that hard just go to mid instead of going around all islands

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
C4PYB4R4SR3V3NG3

Suggestion:
Fixed team color order

Detailed description:
The order in which the team islands are placed is inconsistent (= It's not the same on every map). I think this should change and every map should follow the same order.

Reason(s):

Example: I just had a game where it was 2 of us left. I was at my base, and I've never fought the other guy that game yet. I had no clue where his base was, so it was a 50/50 chance I go the right way. I lost the coinflip, and went the long way which made me go through 5 other bases before coming to his. Meanwhile, he won the coinflip, and went the short way through only 1 base, so he got to my bed waay before I got to his.

There is literally no way for me to know which way to go, apart from memorising the order for EVERY single map, which would be insane. Therefore, I think a simple, but effective solution would be to have every map follow the same color pattern.
We have followed the colour order for most of the maps.
Can you please mention all of the maps that are not accorded to the colour orders?

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Neutral

ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
We have followed the colour order for most of the maps.
Can you please mention all of the maps that are not accorded to the colour orders?
In Amazon red and blue are first rush while in olympus i think its red and white. And in light house i think its red and yellow or red and green. In airshow its red and gray and in rally its also red and gray.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
C4PYB4R4SR3V3NG3

Suggestion:
Fixed team color order

Detailed description:
The order in which the team islands are placed is inconsistent (= It's not the same on every map). I think this should change and every map should follow the same order.

Reason(s):

There is literally no way for me to know which way to go, apart from memorising the order for EVERY single map, which would be insane. Therefore, I think a simple, but effective solution would be to have every map follow the same color pattern.
Eh y no
. . . . .

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Neutral ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello zelim600zvezda,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.