Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix this a soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas10_MC

DiamondBender gave me slimeball fly command and I right click to apply it it didn't work for me but it works for aweebab when he right click on it and then DiamondBender give me snowball champion rank but when I right click it it trows and didn't apply rank so you need to fix something about that and change that champion rank from snowball because it can't be right click and apply because it trows snowball like item so you need to change to something else that can be right click and apply then, fix it plz or do something about it because it's not really nice that I didn't get any of that and DiamondBender was lucky and got it from emerald key (that he pay someone $ ingame or buy it from Buycraft pika network for irl $ ) and now I'm sorry that he give it to me and it didn't work so I would be happy if you could do something about it.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
LOL. Babe and bender are savage. Unfortunately, you cant get a rank from an item given by other players. Those are just renamed items ..

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
On Op Skyblock I believe you can only apply the fly enchant to a pickaxe. Or you could do /buyfly (minutes) and buy flying minutes. It will cost you in game money.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
You can also get /fly by emerald crate or buying the command or buying legend rank

LeFinniE

@iTzGer A question...
If a player got a champ rank or /fly command on eme key. They will keep it? Permanently?

Status
Not open for further replies.