Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

fix the fking anticheat.

Slacker201

Pika Lover
i have literally lost 15 fking games because i get kicked for cheating as a final. if the fking kicks would say they were kicks it would be better. but all they say is :nameofserver:: Internal Exception

Last edited:

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Hello Slacker201, I understand you are mad, the same thing happens to me from time to time, but the problem to this is because of your internet/ping. It should be understood that the kick message including "Internal Exception" is your internet connectivity (to the server) is bad, however, getting kicked by console is INFACT the anti-cheat.

OP
OP
Slacker201

Slacker201

Pika Lover
Hello Slacker201, I understand you are mad, the same thing happens to me from time to time, but the problem to this is because of your internet/ping. It should be understood that the kick message including "Internal Exception" is your internet connectivity (to the server) is bad, however, getting kicked by console is INFACT the anti-cheat.
It is not that. if I play on 5b5t or hypixel or minemenclub I never get kicked unless I accidentally activate the wrong thing on 5b

baselwarrior10

Epic Pika
i have literally lost 15 fking games because i get kicked for cheating as a final. if the fking kicks would say they were kicks it would be better. but all they say is :nameofserver:: Internal Exception
The anticheat false bans us because it is bad, there have been many suggestions regarding the anticheat but it hasn't been changed/fixed yet

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
This is a widely discussed topic in the PikaNetwork community but sadly, we cannot do anything about it.

MrIG

Pika Member
The devs care more about the OpPrison resets rather than fixing the anticheat issues for the most played game in the entire server(with 1-2k players every day)
Ps: I don't know if it's me or the server but for some reason I stopped getting banned for no reason. But instead I get kicked So yea issue is not resolved

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
The devs care more about the OpPrison resets rather than fixing the anticheat issues for the most played game in the entire server(with 1-2k players every day)
Ps: I don't know if it's me or the server but for some reason I stopped getting banned for no reason. But instead I get kicked So yea issue is not resolved
for me after a certain amt of kicks i get banned lol

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
its not the anticheat i think its the server host or smthng else but pretty sure its the problem from pika side not from yours