Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

First time Again...

Do you remember me?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendell montoya

FIRST TIME AGAIN

So hello everyone oST here, I've been very busy to my studies and exams these past few months. Its been 4 months since I left my obsession to pikacraft-especially playing at survival, meeting new fellas, and of course making my economy to grow. By the way I would like to introduce myself for the sake of everyone again (actually again and again!) I'm Jezekiel G. Pagtalunan, and playing in this server as oStauros- my main account. Maybe you guys are wondering why my real name in my account is Wendell Montoya its because I forgot the password of old forum account and also my yahoo password, so I've asked my cousin to lend me his account for my entry purposes. I'm now turning to 19 and I'm near to my goal of being a civil engineer Yippeee!. Everyone could find me at survival, I played almost everyday averaging to 4 hours a day (can't exceed because I don't want an eye strain feeling this time). I''m so glad that many fellas do remember me even if we're not in a team, Its my vacation and I will spend all my time playing to this server again so Good Luck to me and God Bless!!!!! for all of my fellas having a vacation "Stay Safe, Always!"

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Hello there my fella, I'm reminiscing right now. I'm so glad that you're still up in the forums and hoping that you are still playing mine craft especially survival.
I am sorta playing survival. I mostly spend my time in real life but I come on every now and then to check on my fellow Pika brethren. Good to have you back buddy. :)

MouraThat

Veteran
Hello
Welcome
your writing is small but i can just about read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.