Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

fireball jumping

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
For some reason, that happens to me too although I can fireball jump easily on Acentra Mc. I was literally going to make a thread about it asking if I am doing anything wrong LOL

NGaming

Great Reporter
Fireball jumps don't work on pika like they do on hypixel, you can upvote this suggestion

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Fireball jumps don't work on pika like they do on hypixel, you can upvote this suggestion
Do you have like a different technique for doing them? Or are fireball jumps impossible in this server now?

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Oh, so you need to turn back, throw the fireball behind you while jumping. I get it now.

Dytel

Banned
hi!
i was wondering what yall think of fireball jumps on pika. for me they dont really work i jump like 5 blocks max. is there anything im doing wrong?
Yea, on pika its not the same. When I try fireball jumping here, I only get launched straight up in the air and sometimes sideways for some reason. On Hypixel when I do it I land them perfectly but here it is different. I would like to see a change in the fireballs so that it shouts you more forward and a teeny tiny bit lower because I lose like half my health with fireballs.

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Yea, on pika its not the same. When I try fireball jumping here, I only get launched straight up in the air and sometimes sideways for some reason. On Hypixel when I do it I land them perfectly but here it is different. I would like to see a change in the fireballs so that it shouts you more forward and a teeny tiny bit lower because I lose like half my health with fireballs.
I agree. Fireballs are such an important aspect of the game and I hate towering to heaven every time when someone rushes me.

Dytel

Banned
I agree. Fireballs are such an important aspect of the game and I hate towering to heaven every time when someone rushes me.
I deeply hate people that tower all the way to Antarctica whenever they see me rushing them.. just fight bro.. why tower