Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fireball Jump

Adityairig

Pika Lover
I want to telll the staff that they should add fireball jump in pika like hypixel.
like in pika when we try to fireball jump it dont launch us up, it just explodes i want it to give kb like tnt or fireballs in hypixel please add this feature

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
I want to telll the staff that they should add fireball jump in pika like hypixel.
like in pika when we try to fireball jump it dont launch us up, it just explodes i want it to give kb like tnt or fireballs in hypixel please add this feature
You can make a suggestion by clicking here

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I am pretty sure players can "fireball jump" in bedwars, maybe you aren't performing it properly?

Sadra3445

Banned
Hello don't try to suggestion this thing because staffs denied some suggestions like hypixel.

NishantKB

Fireball jumps works on pika but sometimes it just explodes and doesn't gives any kb.

oEcstasy

Pika Member
lmao fireball jumping is diff in pika than in hypixel
you can fb jump in pika. you just have to jump before using fb, you dont have to do that in hyp

NishantKB

lmao fireball jumping is diff in pika than in hypixel
you can fb jump in pika. you just have to jump before using fb, you dont have to do that in hyp
No you don't have to jump u just need to throw fireball at certain angle

Silver Wing

The Pika
No you don't have to jump u just need to throw fireball at certain angle
IDK about now but when I used to play in pika, u had to jump before using fb
If u didnt, for example if u r on a bridge, u will fall straight to void