Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Fireball (Fire charge) Jump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Fireball (Fire charge) Jump

Detailed description:
Lately, I saw people complaining about this and I think they're right. Adding fireball jumps would be such a good thing. You can use that for escaping from someone, if you don't have enough blocks and if you want to make cool trick.​

Reason(s):
Adding fireball jumps on PikaNetwork will make players enjoy bedwars even more, it's funny and players can use fireball jumps as a good strategy.​

Example(s):
When players shoots fireball right bellow him it gives him ability to make such a big jump (for example same jump like player do with TNT).

Paotzyyy

Veteran
+1 Seems like a good advantage for every player and makes bedwars more fun to play at.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Fireball (Fire charge) Jump

Detailed description:
Lately, I saw people complaining about this and I think they're right. Adding fireball jumps would be such a good thing. You can use that for escaping from someone, if you don't have enough blocks and if you want to make cool trick.

Reason(s):
Adding fireball jumps on PikaNetwork will make players enjoy bedwars even more, it's funny and players can use fireball jumps as a good strategy.

Example(s):
When players shoots fireball right bellow him it gives him ability to make such a big jump (for example same jump like player do with TNT).
+1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR]
although i seldom play bw XD

Good afternoon,

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Seems fun but it's gonna be halla hard to make anticheat ignore the fireball jumps, it will most likely detect it as fly and teleport you in void.

Neutral

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR]
Seems fun but it's gonna be halla hard to make anticheat ignore the fireball jumps, it will most likely detect it as fly and teleport you in void.

Neutral

Good afternoon,

JerryMine

The Pika

Neutral
yeah that happened to me before bedwars even have a reset, you just automatically fall off void when you got hit

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Zxga,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.