Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Finnaly the OldFriend is back!

If You are an old player ho wear Tremendous, InvaderZ, HhhD

• OpFaction 2 members

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OpFaction 1 Factions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OpFaction Factions

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • OpFaction 2 Factions

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
HEY PIKA! How you doing? Finnaly feel greater as I will ever be comming was in in my thoughts all the time so now in HYPED for OpFacs, hope I see some New...Friends and meet alot of my old ones.

Ok Will I wasn't on Pika
Well nothing much all I was doing is playing minecraft and got a new puppy named Darko (Pretty OG name) and now I feel like a Father to my son gotta feed em and care for him so so much.

Ho I am (InGame, IRL)
In Pika: I am an old (NotOldest) player been here since 2015. Registered on The Forums in October 2016 because my account got breached. My own fault ofc I got the password back but I haven't played on that acc for so long that the password is out of my head. Atleast I still got a screenie with Dutch. Some people may know by my other accs: HellForger, defman, DiabolicMC, ZombieTron, FatherDoomsDay ect.
IRL: A normal 14 year old boy maybe my grammer dosn't show that but I am. Formy age I have mattured over the year, but still I play MineCraft it's kind of addicting when you play gamemodes like Factions all the fricking time. Also IRL im a kid ho is trying to get his own way, but IG I act like some guy ho you don't wanna cross. A Tip for new members: If you see me ingame or Im the Forums be polite and respectful if you won't well we got a problem.
Dislikes and Likes
Likes: Food, nice people, Pika, Minecraft, Old an Mattured players, Karate, Basketbol, USA, Memez (EnglandIsMyCity).
Dislikes: New players that act tough, disrespectful players, LoL, terrorism, DobleCrossing, Backstabbing traitors.
OK Thanks for reading.

Davidva

Veteran
Joined 2015 and call yourself old player. Just an average player you mean. Anyways welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.