Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FIKOZ banned me

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even having hacks on your device and saying that u don't hack is just unacceptable. But if you say that your privacy was invaded , I. Think that is also not justified. I think you should have , Made a video with mobile to have some proof of you being violated.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
1. No matter it's active or inactive, you will get a punishment.
2. After they scanned your computer with that "weird application", they will have info on when the apps are launched / modified.
3. There is no use to keep arguing about it here since no one here could unban you or offer any further help regarding your ban. If you really feel like your ban is unjustified and you already appealed, then you may DM that staff member to ask him further explain about it (Ofc he has the right to not do so).

Horizonceto

Epic Pika
as CoolCozmoGamer99 said if you didnt use hacks why were they in your pc? also there should be proof from FIKOZ but as he is higher role staff member he is trusted so your punishment is probably valid, i am currently 30 day banned too for exploiting sadly nothing we can do :D try to ask FIKOZ for proof or reason... he will prolly ignore u but its fine

OP
OP
J

just_chilln

as CoolCozmoGamer99 said if you didnt use hacks why were they in your pc? also there should be proof from FIKOZ but as he is higher role staff member he is trusted so your punishment is probably valid, i am currently 30 day banned too for exploiting sadly nothing we can do :D try to ask FIKOZ for proof or reason... he will prolly ignore u but its fine
as i said i use them with my friends breh i said it 3bil time

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
as i said i use them with my friends breh i said it 3bil time
But who will be live that even if you are innocent. Nothing can be done, just wait for remaining time. You can explore other gamemodes.

zekskitten

Great Reporter
i dont even have it lol
Any type of hacks can be recognised during SS, even you delete them they still knows. Doesn't matter you were using with your friend, it was installed. Requested to please stop complaining as nothing can me done. If you still thinks your ban is in-justice feel free to appeal here.

SlimShadyy

During SS, staff(s) only search for .exe and .jar files.

What is Echo?
Ans- Echo is a screenshare tool that determine if a player is cheating. It detects the vast majority of cheats you may find players using in server.
Echo is a hack launcher i think

OP
OP
J

just_chilln

thanks for the one who unbanned me thx to u :)))))))
any admin i love u and fikoz i love idk u banned me but thx u let me concentrate on my tests
thxxxxxx