Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FIKOZ banned me

just_chilln

FIKOZ banned me for finding hackes in my device that i didnt use for an year and he banned me 3 months 90 days and am sooooooooo frustrated becuase of him and he controled my device and installed stuff and uninstalled stuff from my device he installed smthing called echo and and i cant close it and he tried opining my personal files and if anything happens to my device
i will report him so plz talk to him and it will be better if he never be a staff ever again please respond fast cuz i am not waiting 3months like rlly he found nothing in my device and he banned me
1666030107264.png
1666030122885.png
and i better get my stuff back if i lost them and for that i should get a gift

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

just_chilln

i did and i swear to god i did nothing the guy opened my personal stuff idk is that legal
u tell me

OP
OP
J

just_chilln

i asked my friend about him they said they know him and he nuked there server yesterday and he has a nuking team

Screenshot 2022-10-17 230856.png

divertente

Great Reporter
i did and i swear to god i did nothing the guy opened my personal stuff idk is that legal
u tell me
As kitten (uwu) already said, your punishment is valid. Swearing to god is not gonna solve anything.
i asked my friend about him they said they know him and he nuked there server yesterday and he has a nuking team

View attachment 59400
about this, first of all, just saying that he did it, is not enough proof. And even if he did, that doesn't mean that you should get unbanned on Pika.

OP
OP
J

just_chilln

As kitten (uwu) already said, your punishment is valid. Swearing to god is not gonna solve anything.

about this, first of all, just saying that he did it, is not enough proof. And even if he did, that doesn't mean that you should get unbanned on Pika
tell me is checking people device and trying to open his personal files and more stuff is it ok just tell me and i was just farming sheeps how will that give him proof that i was hacking just tell me
appreciate if u reply

divertente

Great Reporter
tell me is checking people device and trying to open his personal files and more stuff is it ok just tell me and i was just farming sheeps how will that give him proof that i was hacking just tell me
appreciate if u reply
I personally think screenshares are completely right and the fastest/easiest way to handle certain situations. And about what you said, that's for the server to decide, when you join Pika you automatically accept their TOS or whatever there is.

OP
OP
J

just_chilln

k thank you but u still didnt answer my question is checking people devices and trying to open his personal files and more stuff is this ok he tried to open my
pictures is that ok
u just tell me is it ok

divertente

Great Reporter
k thank you but u still didnt answer my question is checking people devices and trying to open his personal files and more stuff is this ok he tried to open my
pictures is that ok
u just tell me is it ok
I already did, you should pay more attention. Sure opening pictures doesn't sound as normal, but do you even have proof of that? Anyways, as I already said, "checking people's devices" is completely normal.

divertente

Great Reporter
but i wanna get unbanned like 3 months thats a lot
that is indeed a lot of time, you can use it to reflect on your actions. And if you are completely sure that the staff member is at fault for your ban then you may appeal for a chance of an unban here. So you either wait, or you appeal. That's it.

zekskitten

Great Reporter
During SS, staff(s) only search for .exe and .jar files.

What is Echo?
Ans- Echo is a screenshare tool that determine if a player is cheating. It detects the vast majority of cheats you may find players using in server.

OP
OP
J

just_chilln

During SS, staff(s) only search for .exe and .jar files.

What is Echo?
Ans- Echo is a screenshare tool that determine if a player is cheating. It detects the vast majority of cheats you may find players using in server.
yeh he checked it appeard that there is no hacks in my device but he still banned me