Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Favorite Item(s)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hi everyone,

I was wondering for a while what your favorite BedWars item is, so now you have an opportunity to share that by replying to this thread!
You can state why you like that item and how it can be useful. Additional tips about the item you like are also appreciated.

NOTE: Please stick to the topic. However, you are more than welcome to give opinions and suggestions on posts of others!

MorteX795

Rare Pika
tnt and ladders bc i really like to tnt ladder jump and blow up stuff

kapeshaha

Pika Member
jump pot and maybe ladders (not the best at ladder clutching) is the best

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
My favourite stuff in bedwars are potions with them you can do easy rush.

WhereIsMyShirt

Pika Lover
Probably water bucket, I can god bridge (the one where you go like high in the air) so I have to MLG down.

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Easy decison epearl, cause i always get safe with epearl when i on 5 hearts

Bloodfist

Great Reporter
Hi everyone,

I was wondering for a while what your favorite BedWars item is, so now you have an opportunity to share that by replying to this thread!
You can state why you like that item and how it can be useful. Additional tips about the item you like are also appreciated.

NOTE: Please stick to the topic. However, you are more than welcome to give opinions and suggestions on posts of others!
Iron sword. decently cheap but packs a serious punch.

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Hi everyone,

My fav item is iron , gold , emerald and diamond if I have them infinite then there is none possible way to defeat me : )

RockMeLegend

Pika Lover
My favourite item is wool, you can use it to go anywhere and really easy to obtain early game