Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fatso the trial

Do you think MrfatsoJr should stay as staff?

• No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

etynia

Pika Member
So basically to give it all a little bit of a backstory, i got warned for ''Bad behaviour''
You can google the definition yourselves, because i am too lazy to make yet another screenshot.
Bad behaviour as in Mrfatsojr's eyes is either saying shit as sh*t or either because of the whole sentence that guy is eating a lot of sh*t, that's why he's so salty. (http://bildites.lv/a/5fsqggs4#fja3dea5)
Okay, even if it was bad behaviour, wouldn't it mean that he would warn everyone else by this if they were having a ''bad behaviour''?
Seems like he would, because he's a trial and that's just logical, but no, no, no.
(http://bildites.lv/a/279pn54a#fxup9fa3) Slimegod smack talking, MrFatsoJr being on, no warns.
(http://bildites.lv/a/2h49wau6#5mad4qwa) ''Bet no one is going to get a warn'' because ur a psychic or because mrfatsojr is in your faction and is on ur side, what's the truth?
(http://bildites.lv/a/ymxvdr69#c3d9qcp5) Morph701 talking so much trash and swearing, yet he only gets warned with sexual content?
(http://bildites.lv/a/vg86bxd8#hs5n37fc) Te0n disrespecting the server and Hakuna by telling that the server is shit, and hakuna is shit because he's moderating on it, no warn, no mute.

Hoping on your answer fatso, worked on this post a little bit more, you got any excuses or something?
''Kissey face'' ;)

SlimGodPvP

Pika Member
Look at the warn page how the fuck can you say he only warns enemies and not members I’m morph/slimegodpvp and he has warned me and litle_unsteady from his own fav and you and the gg kid so how can I say he doesn’t warn his members when he warned 2 get your salty ass and fuck off you little baby. The warn on morph he said the same thing 3 times why would he warn me for saying the same bad thing 3 times that’s all 1 warm not 3 go learn your rules before you start making fucking essays about incorrect stuff. Adios and goodbye ps. Your a cunt ?

OP
OP
E

etynia

Pika Member
Sheesh slime, don't get so salty about stuff. I didn't say, he doesn't do anything at all, but he should do more, as much as he does with everyone outside the faction, if i didn't say something, he probably wouldn't.
3 Times the same thing, huh.. So if you say dick once, you get warned, it gives you a free pass next time, like that's the swearword you can use or what?
Fuck does it matter, he said it more than once, swearing, disrespecting and he only gets a warn about ''sexual content''
Stop fucking around and if you are going to discuss some shit with me get your lazy ass up, read the fucking post, check the fucking links and then say, what you've got to say. Kisseyface ;)

SlimGodPvP

Pika Member
So if I spammed cunt 3x times it should be 3 separate warns? Are you dumb or mentally ill?
Ps kissyFace is my word gtfo

OP
OP
E

etynia

Pika Member
So if i wrote fuck you 500 times in chat, should i get only 1 warn and not a mute? Are you dumb or mentally ill?
Ps kissyface ;)

SlimGodPvP

Pika Member
So if i wrote fuck you 500 times in chat, should i get only 1 warn and not a mute? Are you dumb or mentally ill?
Ps kissyface ;)
Why try win something that u can’t for real waste so many people’s time

OP
OP
E

etynia

Pika Member
What am i trying to win? You really still think that, same as the thing with you reading this for 15mins, you gotta improve ur mind skillz, boy.
I am not trying to win, neither am i trying to get someone kicked, as you can see, this is a post, not a report, yeah i know you read slow, but probably you still read that.
I'm shitposting, having fun myself, i like this beef ;)

SlimGodPvP

Pika Member
Why did you make this exactly, he did absolutely noting wrong you got 0 proof that he did what was the meaning of all this? ?

OP
OP
E

etynia

Pika Member
Why did you make this exactly, he did absolutely noting wrong you got 0 proof that he did what was the meaning of all this? ?
Do you just read slow or don't read at all?
''I'm shitposting, having fun myself, i like this beef ;)''
He did shit wrong, which he won't admit to, yeah i haven't got exact proof, but i got some shit for some people to see and talk about ;)

SlimGodPvP

Pika Member
Could you please explain to me what he has done wrong and when you tell me what he did “wrong” go learn some rules

OP
OP
E

etynia

Pika Member
Could you please explain to me what he has done wrong and when you tell me what he did “wrong” go learn some rules
Yet again, i didn't think it was possible, but i'm dissapointed dude..
Seems like you can't read at all? you told me it took 15mins to read the post, but you still didn't catch what he has done wrong?
damn my dude, stop licking fatso's ass and get some sleep, so ur not so salty, kisseyface

SlimGodPvP

Pika Member
It was a figure of speech 12 yr old kids don’t understand what that means but it’s ok you can cry more about your warm man you won’t get unwarned nor him get in trouble because you have given 0 proof so why waste your time such a useless waste man, you also say I’m salty you can’t write a reply without swearing says a lot

SlimGodPvP

Pika Member
And why did you name this “fatso the trial” why are you being mean and calling him fat such a sad waste man

OP
OP
E

etynia

Pika Member
It was a figure of speech 12 yr old kids don’t understand what that means but it’s ok you can cry more about your warm man you won’t get unwarned nor him get in trouble because you have given 0 proof so why waste your time such a useless waste man, you also say I’m salty you can’t write a reply without swearing says a lot
Figure of speech, sentence of the day?
Yet again, i am really sorry, that you have trouble reading, i'll explain one last time, maybe ur just head damaged, who knows.
I do not want him to get into trouble, neither that was the point of making this post.
What i wanted to get from this post was entertainment and so i did, with you, Lamegodpvp.
If i would have wanted to get him in trouble, i would have gotten more stuff, not only from my perspective and made it a big nice report, not a post, which admins won't probably check out.
But if you really have problems understanding that even this time, it's really sad.
Ps. Go fuck urself bitch ass ;)

OP
OP
E

etynia

Pika Member
And why did you name this “fatso the trial” why are you being mean and calling him fat such a sad waste man
MrFatsojr i just did a shortcut, i'm not tryna be mad, what should have i done? Mrfat? sojr? mrjr?
But maybe, just maybe it has a double meaning ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.