Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Farewell PikaNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGEISME

Farewell PikaNetwork. I was hacked in October 2016 and couldn't access my account. I decided to take a break until Christmas. I tried to come back but sadly found out that the player who hacked me got me banned permanently. I filled out a ban appeal but never got news about it. So I bid you all farewell. I love you all. Keep surviving! GAGEISME signing off :'(

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
This makes me sad. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. :(

Not sure if you remember me or if it was even you but we're friends. Please read my pm.

Last edited:

MECHAME

Veteran
Ugh,that's kinda sad :(

Message me if you needed help anyways...

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Farewell PikaNetwork. I was hacked in October 2016 and couldn't access my account. I decided to take a break until Christmas. I tried to come back but sadly found out that the player who hacked me got me banned permanently. I filled out a ban appeal but never got news about it. So I bid you all farewell. I love you all. Keep surviving! GAGEISME signing off :'(
I had the same problem, just make an alt, it always hurts to lose any member of the community. :(

DAUNAMEH

Pika Member
Wait am SURE the one who hacked you was A player with the name POSTACID
Cause one day i found your account asking me to join our island and i didn't even knew you, so it was kinda suspicious....
Told him "I don't even know you"
At that point he confessed that he was PostAcid (considered himself a friend of mine....SMH) and that i shouldn't be telling anyone
Saw him a couple of days after the incident and then he was gone forever.
Anyways it's really sad to hear that one of the greatest players is leaving :/
Have fun in real life and feel free to join us with an alt anytime you want

Your love,
Clara (Daunameh)

OP
OP
GAGEISME

GAGEISME

Wait am SURE the one who hacked you was A player with the name POSTACID
Cause one day i found your account asking me to join our island and i didn't even knew you, so it was kinda suspicious....
Told him "I don't even know you"
At that point he confessed that he was PostAcid (considered himself a friend of mine....SMH) and that i shouldn't be telling anyone
Saw him a couple of days after the incident and then he was gone forever.
Anyways it's really sad to hear that one of the greatest players is leaving :/
Have fun in real life and feel free to join us with an alt anytime you want

Your love,
Clara (Daunameh)

PostAcid was my island team member and he should be perfectly innocent cuz he was a good member

DAUNAMEH

Pika Member
PostAcid was my island team member and he should be perfectly innocent cuz he was a good member
Well that's what happened am telling no lies
Even before i got to know that he is your island member.

JokerHD

Pika Member
Its sad to lose a member
Do you have proof of being hacked? if u do send it to me an i will see what i can do

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
That was the reason you were acting so differently. Huh, should've noticed before :|

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Even tho i dont know you, reading the comments makes me sad about your account :/ im sorry for what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.