Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False ban no one will reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

zPvpLoss

I have $20 USD to spend right now. But I don want to buy unban because 1. Falsly banned 2. Idk if buying unban unbans both my ip and my account and 3. I want to buy gold rank on factions with the Halloween sale... Of I am unbanned (greatly approceated) then It will be all good and I will donate but I was indeed falsly banned I never talked go beast about raiding

OP
OP
Z

zPvpLoss

So
I have $20 USD to spend right now. But I don want to buy unban because 1. Falsly banned 2. Idk if buying unban unbans both my ip and my account and 3. I want to buy gold rank on factions with the Halloween sale... Of I am unbanned (greatly approceated) then It will be all good and I will donate but I was indeed falsly banned I never talked go beast about raiding
Will any staff admin+ reply please

Rwin

Banned
The chance of you being unbanned: 0, that's because Yoeri banned you for participating with XxBeastLordxX's abuse.

Wait, it says XxBeastLordxX was raiding a lot of people, but isn't that one of the main points of factions?
Just saying

Just Me

Banned
Wait, it says XxBeastLordxX was raiding a lot of people, but isn't that one of the main points of factions?
Just saying
He was raiding factions not op factions i think that if your in factions you can protect your chests by putting signs on them and executing command >private< idk i maybe confused the survival .

OP
OP
Z

zPvpLoss

The chance of you being unbanned: 0, that's because Yoeri banned you for participating with XxBeastLordxX's abuse.
I didn't participate in any way shape or form of abusing with xxBeastlord

OP
OP
Z

zPvpLoss

Did you know he abused before he got exposed?
I never communicated or did anything with him though this is complete bull because he was the one raiding not me I didn't touch a base unless someone tped me to a base or I raided with brandonm8

Status
Not open for further replies.