Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

meek_mills

Epic Pika
So i bought a god Rank Voucher Yerstarday for like 19k smthing and after i tried to use it it wasnt working and then i checked the real Voucher has "Right-click to receive the rank" And Fake One iz " Right-click to receive the rank! " like just has a "!" thts the diff i dunno how the guy did this i dunno who was he ;-; Got Scammed

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    89.7 KB · Views: 32

divertente

Great Reporter
Since I don't play kit-PVP and I'm not sure if that is normal, I'd suggest making a bug report here.

justeggs_gg

Legendary Pika
Hey due an exploit there came a lot of illigal items including ranks! The way pika fixxed this is by renaming all the old vouchers that were in existence making them useless but any new voucher achieved by a crate / golfshop will work! Any more questions? (MindOfEggs#4444)

realoneness

Epic Pika
its a bug, contact a staff if they could replace it with a fixed one, if they dont want to... unlucky ig.

justeggs_gg

Legendary Pika
so youre telling me they "intended" REDEEMABLE vouchers irredeemable???
sometimes we need to use our common sense
due an dataleak allot of illigal items (ranks and gkits) got into the game and the only way to fix this was disable all rank vouchers / gkits vouchers and rename them so the others will work! feel free to ask staff buddy ''common sense''

realoneness

Epic Pika
due an dataleak allot of illigal items (ranks and gkits) got into the game and the only way to fix this was disable all rank vouchers / gkits vouchers and rename them so the others will work! feel free to ask staff buddy ''common sense''
start by learning vowels and consonants cus you clearly need to improve on that, second the definition of a bug is when something occured and it wasn't suppose to happen. youre telling me the creation of those illegal items you were talking about were intended rather than bugs or exploits? also work on your spelling too :)

realoneness

Epic Pika
ACCORDING TO YOU this incident happened BECAUSE of a bug that has been exploited aka ("illegal items"), so youre really just contradicting yourself

justeggs_gg

Legendary Pika
ACCORDING TO YOU this incident happened BECAUSE of a bug that has been exploited aka ("illegal items"), so youre really just contradicting yourself
im sure bud feel free to confirm staff. drop ur ign and join kitpvp 1ce lawl