Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Factions] the voting is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspvp

Banned
i have tryed to vote all week and after voting i am not geting voting reward

Thanks for reading
siddharth

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
He has been trying all week.. atleast that is what he is telling us.
I assume he was pretty much online alot of the times while he tried to vote.
Voting rewards are getting sended to the username you have typing in before pressing that fancy 'Vote' button.
Make sure you have the right name. Also make sure you are not missing any capital letters or so.

Also, you could make a video where you vote at a few sites and show us what actually happends.

I see people voting all day in the chat. Maybe it is the server where you are playing on.

OP
OP
S

sspvp

Banned
He has been trying all week.. atleast that is what he is telling us.
I assume he was pretty much online alot of the times while he tried to vote.
Voting rewards are getting sended to the username you have typing in before pressing that fancy 'Vote' button.
Make sure you have the right name. Also make sure you are not missing any capital letters or so.

Also, you could make a video where you vote at a few sites and show us what actually happends.

I see people voting all day in the chat. Maybe it is the server where you are playing on.

i am not a 1 year old kid how cant type his username and dont spam like this when you dont know about thing i am talking about try to see what faction type i have put in topic and i will like a reply from a staff member

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
i am not a 1 year old kid how cant type his username and dont spam like this when you dont know about thing i am talking about try to see what faction type i have put in topic and i will like a reply from a staff member

You can drop that attidude son.
I am just trying to help you.
If you do not appreciate my help, mkay.

If you act with this behaviour to every member that tries to help you eventually noone will help you.
Just remember that.

DODE2K

Veteran
this used to happen to me
idk now i didn't vote in a long time but what used to happen with me is that some servers when i vote i get a votekey/reward
and others don't

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
this used to happen to me
idk now i didn't vote in a long time but what used to happen with me is that some servers when i vote i get a votekey/reward
and others don't

If he is having the same problem it is a pretty personal problem.
@siddharth just make a support ticket with your explaination about the 'bug'

OP
OP
S

sspvp

Banned
If he is having the same problem it is a pretty personal problem.
@siddharth just make a support ticket with your explaination about the 'bug'
It's not personal problem everyone on server cant vote and the proof is that vote party is stuck at 44vote and voting use to work on that sever some 1-2 week ago

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
It's not personal problem everyone on server cant vote and the proof is that vote party is stuck at 44vote and voting use to work on that sever some 1-2 week ago

That would make it a bug in that specific server.
Contact a staffmember about it then..

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Keep up that attitude and no one will EVER help you. Even the staff will try to let your thread hang so long as possible.

OP
OP
S

sspvp

Banned
all my voting rewards are going in survival game server if i am online there or not

DODE2K

Veteran
all my voting rewards are going in survival game server if i am online there or not
lol same thing happen to me
also buildwars
like when i login into buildwars after ages of not playing there i find that i have like 64 voting key

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
The same thing happened to me and Slendyy said me that we have to be online while voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.