Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Factions Suggestions in selling prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristianPG

Pls bring back the melons to sell it to 10$ not 5$ because before the nerf of the melons price i was so happy i can make 600k out of 2-3 hours before it got nerf pls bring back the original selling price of melon pls

P.S My English is BADDDD XD

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
The reason melon prices were dropped was to remove the big farms. Many members were making huge melon farms that caused amazing lag. Now people wont bother as it will cost so much to build. So im sorry but i have to give a -1 for this suggestion. Just grind some blaze, you will make more than enough

EzCowHD

Banned
The reason melon prices were dropped was to remove the big farms. Many members were making huge melon farms that caused amazing lag. Now people wont bother as it will cost so much to build. So im sorry but i have to give a -1 for this suggestion. Just grind some blaze, you will make more than enough
yea i agreed it

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Don't grind blaze bc you will get banned like I did for making a 20 blaze grinder. "banned for crashing factions with your base". My base was 20 high and 25x25. Even though I'm famous for melon farms, i didn't even have one. idk what you want to do, maybe non-auto melon farm?

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Tbf one of the best methods of making money on pika is slime farms atm as slime balls sell for more than iron and you can get 11+ slimeballs from a bigg slime :p

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Tbf one of the best methods of making money on pika is slime farms atm as slime balls sell for more than iron and you can get 11+ slimeballs from a bigg slime :p
If they stack at all, you might crash the server = banned. Cus thats what I got banned for, I think.

Last edited:

MarcusS1902

Banned
Melon farms don't cost much to make, but take allot of time to build. It is still going to make more money than IG's in the long run. Unless you get 300+ IG's which is probably not allowed since Dutchminer wont like the lag.

OP
OP
C

ChristianPG

Well how im gonna blazes if 13 of my blazes gone missing and my auto cow farm is so slow to fill i got aabout 14 ish cows

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Melon farms don't cost much to make, but take allot of time to build. It is still going to make more money than IG's in the long run. Unless you get 300+ IG's which is probably not allowed since Dutchminer wont like the lag.
Melon farms is also another way to get banned. 6k pistons going every 45 secs will not just rekt your computer but the server too.

5tanly

If you need money, do what I do.
1. Don't make a base!
2. Run around and find bases to raid
3. Raid said bases
4. Sell absolutely everything
5. Be rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.