Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Factions Suggestion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamaicanBoyMc

Server: Normal factions

Again i would like to suggest the implementation of adding custom enchants..I have heard people says faction is just "Pay To Win" because people are just buying high ranks for unlimited gear which makes them over powered and others might not have the money or for some reason cant donate...custom enchants will balance both donators and people who cant donate as it will cost money or xp etc.....I pearsonally think custom enchant will be a huge update to pika factions and make pvp alot more fun...eg: Lifesteal...this is a enchant that allows you at a percent chance to steal some of your opponents hearts to heal you....and also say that your going to a factions war like ducklings vs ultimates you could have an enchant that heals nearby allies/fac members.....maybe give regeneration 1 to make it balance and not too over powered....you could maybe use the xp strategy to get them like lvl 50 and u get them like a enchanted book with the custom enchant name and you use and anvil to add it to the gear or make a sign like shop with xp or money and it instantly add it to the item....

Daantje8

Tbh it isn't the fault of the members that this is pay 2 win. Owner and admins just don't take the time by making it non-pay 2 win. They could fix this by making enchants buyable and sell super golden apples in shop for lowered price. Besides this. They would need alot of time putting custom enchants in mostly because there is no gapple cooldown. But yea custom enchants would be awesome over all.

Status
Not open for further replies.