Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions Server Ideas/Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lower ranks should get bows in their kits too. The lower the rank the weaker the bow gets. Would be awesome to have. I am constantly using the /kit pvp bow even though I am God rank.

oMeteor

Veteran
Suggestion: Genning buckets, What is genning buckets? It is a bucket that looks like a lava bucket but it automatically gens for you! I'd suggest to make it a donation item for $5 at least.
Reason: Would be easier to gen walls

Example:

Note: Genning bucket should have a limit usage eg: 2000 (People build a lot of walls and we don't want to waste their $5 :()

Second suggestion: Make players able to fly in their faction territory

Reason: Would be helpful to build bases etc and players would enjoy it and enjoy the server even more.

Example:

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Suggestion: Genning buckets, What is genning buckets? It is a bucket that looks like a lava bucket but it automatically gens for you! I'd suggest to make it a donation item for $5 at least.

Example:

Note: Genning bucket should have a limit usage eg: 2000 (People build a lot of walls and we don't want to waste their $5 :()

Reason: Would be helpful to build bases etc and players would enjoy it and enjoy the server even more.

Example:
+1
Loved It! :D

Chiken2014

Helper

Example:

Example:
I agree with being able to fly in fac territory. But the way people gen walls rn gens 2 walls for 1 bucket if you know what I mean. But still great suggestion and would also help reduce lag. +1

theloneking

Pika Lover
Suggesting to change my rank to mod on factions :kiss:

1. Ingameranks
2. Remove mcmmo
3. Add new/more spawners
4. Lower price for creeper eggs
5. Damage outside the border so you will die if you get outside the border.
6. Level system too make it harder to achieve good spawners/perks.

that would balance the game for the greater good and it will be more thrilling to play. +1 for this

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika

Example:

Example:
Booth are easy to install and it's really cool so +1 :D

AgAmeer

Fix Bug in spawn in the Factions
The members can killed him, in spawn fix it please
Ty

umayr

What do you think should be added, removed or changed in Factions?
Please suggest your ideas below.
please please just remove mcmmo for factions only...keep op factions or whatever. Im a 3 years pika user and i tell you now without mcmmo the pvp's are so much longer and fun. Now people just break down your armour in a few seconds with OP axes + strength 2 which is why we stopped playing (0161)

DiaMic

Pika Member
What do you think should be added, removed or changed in Factions?
Please suggest your ideas below.
First of all fix the guys who are using glitches, second: Ban the tp trappers and the hackers

Hope this will help you :)
Greatings Micah //Ingame DiaMic

Status
Not open for further replies.