Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Factions Factions Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Marko_420

Suggestion:
Factions Reset

Detailed description:
Hello,
There haven't been a factions reset since November 2019, factions are the most fun game mode I've ever played on pika, We've been waiting for a reset for ages now, I hope I get a response on this thread, Please inform us if you are working on a reset, if not, please consider resetting the factions server...
Thanks​

Reason(s):
Factions is a very popular game mode, and it needs to be updated, It would get a ton of players, the community has been waiting for a reset for a while now, factions have been always ignored, no updates, no new seasons, Personally, my faction has been waiting for a reset for quite a while, we're becoming impatient at the moment, it would really make me, and the community happy to play on a new factions server with new updates.​

Deadly

+1 I agree factions has been dead for a while now, totally needs a new seasons along with new updates

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
+1 Factions and OpFactions shouldn't be ignored .When bedwars and sky wars were not updated factions/opfactions were the servers with the most players online. #Reset #Factions

M

MiracleWolf

+1, but Kit PvP definitely deserves a reset first. It hasn’t been reset since March 2018.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
after the last reset, when factions merged with Galactix, it was popular ONLY until the reset of OP factions. In other words, factions is not popular at all, it was just a hangout for op faction players to wait for the reset of their server. A new world is always interesting to mess up :-)

IDK if you noticed, but the faction NPC has been out of the lobby for quite a while now. Given the current decay of the OP faction server (there are a number of problems, and the number is increasing) The non attention normal factions has been given lately and the very little popularity it already had, I SUSPECT that the owners will merge normal factions and OP factions with the next remake of OP factions, so that there only will be ONE factions game mode on Pika in stead of 3. There will barely be a loss of player base, as there are basically the same players in Factions and OP factions. They can - if they want - do two or three seasons in a year with the same effort of maintaining 2 or three game modes. It will be a good choice, i.m.o.

Of course, i don't have this information, it is just an expectation that i have. And even being the prophet, i can be wrong :-)

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
Bruh they are barely resetting opfactions once a year and you want to merge factions with opfactions so there will be only one season per year instead of two....

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Yea factions really need a reset my friends all left because faction is not active.
When they reset faction at the start, I think they gave a timeline to how long this season is going to last, But it went past the time they said and no response is given for why the delay.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I'm pretty sure that most of faction players don't like custom enchants , also there was a lot of bugs on faction server (for some reason you couldn't overclaim someone , and you still can't) and thats why people couldn't wait for OPFactions to reset.
Also, the payout on OpFac is much higher than NormalFac. Most people that went to OpFac have already dominated the map they have secured their place in f top. So they would go to OpFac to get more money by going on the f top

JerryMine

The Pika
Owner is gonna stress out if you guys keep talking about this

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
i wanna know how come opfac resets first when normal fac was on longer

Status
Not open for further replies.