Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Factions Rank Additional Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

2great4you

Pika Member
Server: Faction

Suggestions:

Private Vault
/tntfill Command

Reason:

Private Vault
Let Private Vault be a thing for donators in faction. The way I thinking of doing this is how coal rank will get 1 row while ultimate rank will get the double chest vault. Like for some rank you will get another row added etc and as you go up your row for private vault goes up which will most likely increase the donators in this server

The /tntfill command
/tntfill command since the lag are fix there will most likely be lot of cannon with lot of dispenser and that it will be a pain to fill which is why the /tntfill command comes in. How this work is that /tntfill (tnt per dispenser) which will take tnt from your inventory and fill as many dispenser as they can that are near you(25x25x25). This will save allot of time for people which I think should be available for bedrock rank+ or lower.

*EDIT* PV aka Private Vault might not be a good idea on second thought.

Last edited:

xXBeastLordXx

Ultimate is Bae <3
I'd say give 1 private vault to Bedrock+ no more than that, because it would be too OP. /fill is actually a good idea for people that raid, it would save tons of time and make raiding more enjoyable.

Last edited:

GeeGee

Pika Lover
I like this, but there are some things to consider if it were to be implemented.
For the pvs i think no one should get more than one double. Right now is too hard to blow a well protected chest and this will make it even less worth the effort since the most valuable items will be kept on the pv.
As for the /dt or /fill, its a great command but it needs to be able to work only on land that you have claimed and if you are a mod on the faction. This because there are some farms and redstone mechanisms that requiere dispensers, and someone could just blow it up by filling it with tnt.

All in all a great idea, a big +1 to this.

CloudAP

Veteran
I'd say give 1 private vault to Bedrock+ no more than that, because it would be too OP. /fill is actually a good idea for people that raid, it would save tons of time and make raiding more enjoyable.

Yes. it should be in high ranks as private vaults are unraidable.

OP
OP
2great4you

2great4you

Pika Member
True, I guess yeah it indeed hard to raid a chest now a days and that Pv should be in bedrock+ and the double chest will of been op I didn't think that through until now thanks.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
Well yeah now I think more of it, a higher rank should get pv and the lower ranks can still use /echest. ( or the normal ender chests )

JamaicanBoyMc

Good Idea with the /filll command..cuz im actually thinking of going raiding next season :)....but the private vault i'd have to disagree because it would ruin the whole point of raiding people would store their most valuables in there..gaps etc.... the echest has a pretty good space.....dont need private vaults add more storage room

Status
Not open for further replies.