Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions Plugin Got Messed Up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Hi,

Earlier today I come online to see my friends telling me we got raided, Which is impossible because my base is glitch proof from every glitch, It could have only been raided by a cannon and my walls didn't have a dent in them, I asked people about it and got to know who raided me and he told me that the factions plugin to be honest he told me a lot of the plugins got messed up the day before ( Proof ), In my opinion people either should get there stuff or the owner has to do a roll back on the Factions server because it is not possible of someone working hard on a base and then the plugins get disabled just like that, I hope you look in to this.

Regards.

Ruby

yeah by us to i asked already a few helpers and a mod but they wont do something at it maby they saying it to dutchminer but naving changed.... :[

D

DTriple

I talked with this about Yoeri and he has no old backup so he has no way of putting it back nor does he want to reset factions. I already suggested to reset factions and make a poll upfront to let the players decide what they want and don't want. He rather keeps it like this. We can't refund Anything and we are sorry to hear this happend to all those people.. For any further issues about this its adviced to contact Yoeri privately.

Yours Sincerly,

David

D

DTriple

And ofcourse a poll on the forums so it cannot be faked using internet sites where you can just vote yourself a million times with a different ipZ

Status
Not open for further replies.