Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiadTheGreat

Banned
I think we have to find a solution to faction and immediately. It can not be that this server was over 50 people a day months ago, but now the server has 10 people a day. I think a surprising action should be taken that will make many people come in and enjoy bringing something new that has not yet been here and all kinds of things.

Let 's bring life back to Faction!

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Dude, do one thing go to the suggestions section on forums and create a good suggestion for factions instead of making these posts. Don't leave everything on staff team, take initiatives and we will help.

PinkAnKano

Yeah we realy need some thing creative in factions so old people will come back +1

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
Yes Factions is so dead at the moment and we need some thing new and a reset now

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
Dude, do one thing go to the suggestions section on forums and create a good suggestion for factions instead of making these posts. Don't leave everything on staff team, take initiatives and we will help.
erm thats not true cuz pika staff are greedy bastards and only want money thats all they care about if you give them suggestions they dont give a flying fuck and + yoeri been saying for past months he will unban all and he is just a lier he never done it and this server is dying cuz half staff banned players for stupid reasons :D and tells them if you want unban buy it great suggestions staff

EzGarry

Pika Lover
erm thats not true cuz pika staff are greedy bastards and only want money thats all they care about if you give them suggestions they dont give a flying fuck and + yoeri been saying for past months he will unban all and he is just a lier he never done it and this server is dying cuz half staff banned players for stupid reasons :D and tells them if you want unban buy it great suggestions staff

Even if the way you arrange your reply is childish some how, you did make a great point.

Pika
did actually ban a lot of people for hilarious reasons, be it real hack or just lag problem, and how do they solve this problem? By putting what we call an "unban", this some how make yoeri not only increase the ban but of also reduce the amount of unban from people using the ban appeal.

But here's where you get things wrong, It wasn't the team's fault as some of them are very skillful and put their heart for their work while some others might not have the talents, but still try their best (of course I can't deny the fact that there are some bad too) which is the main reason why people got banned unfairly.

Pika is dying is most likely to be yoeri and the mistakes he made, such as:
- Remove Head-Admin and at some point he was going to remove Trial-helper rank.
- Didn't give credit enough for those who work for him.
- Focus on another server.
- Made bad updates and turn pika into a "pay-to-win"server where even criminal could pay to be unbanned.

For such reasons, the server has lost a large amount of players and things goes the same for the staff and build team.

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
Even if the way you arrange your reply is childish some how, you did make a great point.

Pika
did actually ban a lot of people for hilarious reasons, be it real hack or just lag problem, and how do they solve this problem? By putting what we call an "unban", this some how make yoeri not only increase the ban but of also reduce the amount of unban from people using the ban appeal.

But here's where you get things wrong, It wasn't the team's fault as some of them are very skillful and put their heart for their work while some others might not have the talents, but still try their best (of course I can't deny the fact that there are some bad too) which is the main reason why people got banned unfairly.

Pika is dying is most likely to be yoeri and the mistakes he made, such as:
- Remove Head-Admin and at some point he was going to remove Trial-helper rank.
- Didn't give credit enough for those who work for him.
- Focus on another server.
- Made bad updates and turn pika into a "pay-to-win"server where even criminal could pay to be unbanned.

For such reasons, the server has lost a large amount of players and things goes the same for the staff and build team.
yes he did fuck the server up cuz i have a group of over 200 players that play pika and they all are coming back if i get unbanned and if half my OG team gets unbanned and yoeri promised he will unban all of us just so his server gets loads players again cuz of me and my team because we are most populist players on pika going <3

Status
Not open for further replies.