Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Faction Disqualification

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDR4EVER

Username:
SDR4EVER

Suggestion:
Perm raid bans when dqued​

Detailed description:
Hello, i just wanted to make a suggestion that when a faction gets dqued they should not be allowed to raid for the entire map.

Reason(s):
This ssn something like this happend to our faction. A faction started to raid us with multiple cannons from both sides, due to this we broke a rule not to get raided, that was only because of the situation we were in, because of this we got dqued when we were ftop 2. so i hope this rule could be added.This is because if they are dqued they wont have anything to lose and and they will start breaking the rules just to get one faction down.I know they would be able to use normal claims to raid but a solution could be that dqued facs wont hv access to /f tntfill.

Last edited:

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello SDR4EVER,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.