Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions /f power

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq420

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
iq420

Suggestion:
/f power

Detailed description:
Make it so when next season starts we join with automatically full power. It is really annoying to have to afk and wait for power to come up to full. This map I had lot of power(500+) and it was really annoying to wait for it to fill up.

This would be useful becouse this map we had to wait for power to fill up so we could claim our full buffer and in the meantime enemy faction oceaned our whole buffer(as we couldn't claim it) and they placed lot of random blocks(which you can't mine with trench pickaxe). Due to that we spent more time cleaning all that up than actually making a base.

This would be helpful in base making so we can start doing all of it first day with all power filled up. This shouldn't apply for powerboosts from crates, it should just apply for the main power you get on joining OP Factions and all people have it straight away.​

Reason(s):
Reasons stated above.​

sheryal

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
iq420

Suggestion:
/f power

Detailed description:
Make it so when next season starts we join with automatically full power. It is really annoying to have to afk and wait for power to come up to full. This map I had lot of power(500+) and it was really annoying to wait for it to fill up.

This would be useful becouse this map we had to wait for power to fill up so we could claim our full buffer and in the meantime enemy faction oceaned our whole buffer(as we couldn't claim it) and they placed lot of random blocks(which you can't mine with trench pickaxe). Due to that we spent more time cleaning all that up than actually making a base.

This would be helpful in base making so we can start doing all of it first day with all power filled up. This shouldn't apply for powerboosts from crates, it should just apply for the main power you get on joining OP Factions and all people have it straight away.

Reason(s):
Reasons stated above.
that’s a good idea 👍

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello iq420,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good morning,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.