Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars exchange and sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy27gaming

IGN
killswhich
Username:
killswhich​

Suggestion:
exchange and sell​

Detailed description:
please add soul in skywars and add coin exchange like i have 10k coin in bedwars and 3 k in skywar i want to send it to skywars not all but like 50% of it, also enable kit selling in 75% or 50% price thank you!​

Reason(s):
soul help us getting coins faster for like vamp 8 which is 60k!(not posible with kill or win)

If a kit is trash or not your type we can sell it in 75% or 50% and get some money​

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Username:
killswhich

Suggestion:
exchange and sell

Detailed description:
please add soul in skywars and add coin exchange like i have 10k coin in bedwars and 3 k in skywar i want to send it to skywars not all but like 50% of it, also enable kit selling in 75% or 50% price thank you!

Reason(s):
soul help us getting coins faster for like vamp 8 which is 60k!(not posible with kill or win)

If a kit is trash or not your type we can sell it in 75% or 50% and get some money

i) The souls wouldnt be accepted cuz its from hypixel and pika doesnt copy hypixel

ii) The coins think is a bad idea according to me. Its much easier to get coins in skywars than in bedwars (faster games, more final kills per game) so it would be rigged.

OP
OP
C

Crazy27gaming

IGN
killswhich

i) The souls wouldnt be accepted cuz its from hypixel and pika doesnt copy hypixel

ii) The coins think is a bad idea according to me. Its much easier to get coins in skywars than in bedwars (faster games, more final kills per game) so it would be rigged.
sell kit? i think thats pretty fair

OP
OP
C

Crazy27gaming

IGN
killswhich

and how about that quests change every day as we are board doing same quests and doing it is not fun
1 more thing vamp 8 is 60k vamp 7 is also a lot we cant get so much money how about pokeball in skywars also per pokeball 100 coin and if you kill you get xp balls?

M

Master_Tamer_

exchange of curriencies have been already suggested and denied please use the search option and read this before posting a thread as mentioned by gunfire

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Crazy27gaming,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.