Everything wrong about bedwars

Search
We should complain because how would you know where the bugs are. The staff just afk in spawn and are hardly on. We can’t ninjabridge to fast because the block just disappears.
actaully its ur ping problem. ya the ninja bridge is not possible. but still its good to play.

Mehmet410

Pika Member
me: hey guys look i can speedbridge!
pikas constant lagback: im about to end this mans whole career

albido

Pika Lover
The bedwars of server is quite stable and i dont have complain with that.
The bugs u mentioned above doesnt get me banned though also anticheat works fine. It happened a lot of time that hackers get banned in few mins after they start hacking.

Bedwars hasnot been reset and new features will be added after it has been reset. We gotta be patient about it.
On whole server bedwars quite good.

albido

Pika Lover
We should complain because how would you know where the bugs are. The staff just afk in spawn and are hardly on. We can’t ninjabridge to fast because the block just disappears.
Nah i can ninja bridge with good speed. Maybe u are getting bad ping and you are getting ghost blocks. Server has nthing to do with it.

Nah i can ninja bridge with good speed. Maybe u are getting bad ping and you are getting ghost blocks. Server has nthing to do with it.
I don't know ninja bridging but I can bridge by sneaking and standing fast or jumping while sneaking to go two blocks up...

I don't know ninja bridging but I can bridge by sneaking and standing fast or jumping while sneaking to go two blocks up...
ninja bridging is where u sneak the stand then sneak etc. In skywars the block just disapears while doing this

ninja bridging is where u sneak the stand then sneak etc. In skywars the block just disapears while doing this
Oh i do that all time. ninja bridge is what i do. skywars is bugged and aka Hackers land so its plugins and other stuff are broken. Pika bedwars supports like ninjabridge and double up jump kinda bridge.