Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Everything that's wrong with PIKA

KrommeStok

Dear Pika Administration,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the overall experience I have had on your Minecraft server. It is with regret that I bring up several key issues that have severely tarnished my gaming experience and have, in my opinion, violated the principles of fair play and customer service.

1. Lack of Active Staff Support: One of the most glaring issues on your server is the absence of active staff members to assist players with their concerns in a timely manner. It is outrageous that players must wait up to two weeks for a response to even the smallest issues. This prolonged waiting time seriously hampers the enjoyment of the game and creates an environment where problems persist unresolved for extended periods.
  2. Pay-to-Win Model: It is evident to me that your server operates on a pay-to-win model, where those who spend more money are given a distinct advantage over free-to-play users. This blatant inequality undermines the very essence of Minecraft, which should be an inclusive and enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their financial contributions.
  3. Profit Over Player Experience: The most disheartening aspect of my experience on your server is the clear prioritization of profit over the player experience. It appears that the primary concern of the administration is to maximize revenue, often at the expense of a fair and enjoyable environment for all players.
  4. Lack of Enforcement Against Hackers: Another troubling issue is the apparent impunity given to players who engage in hacking and cheating on your server. It is disheartening to witness those who pay money for advantages being shielded from the consequences of their actions. This not only undermines the integrity of the server but also discourages fair play.
  5. Forums and Delayed Responses: Requiring players to turn to the forums for issue resolution is not inherently problematic, but the excessive delay in responses is. The fact that players must wait for answers, often for two weeks, while being exposed to advertisements on the forums suggests that your server benefits financially from this delay, which is both frustrating and exploitative.
In summary, my experience on Pika Neetwork has been marred by the lack of active staff support, a pay-to-win model that prioritizes profit over fairness, and a disappointing indifference to players who engage in cheating. I strongly urge you to reevaluate your server's policies and practices to ensure a more equitable and enjoyable experience for all players.

It is my hope that you take these concerns seriously and make the necessary changes to restore integrity and fairness to your server. I, like many others, simply seek a place to enjoy Minecraft.

Sincerely,
KrommeStok

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
Dear Pika Administration,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the overall experience I have had on your Minecraft server. It is with regret that I bring up several key issues that have severely tarnished my gaming experience and have, in my opinion, violated the principles of fair play and customer service.

1. Lack of Active Staff Support: One of the most glaring issues on your server is the absence of active staff members to assist players with their concerns in a timely manner. It is outrageous that players must wait up to two weeks for a response to even the smallest issues. This prolonged waiting time seriously hampers the enjoyment of the game and creates an environment where problems persist unresolved for extended periods.
  2. Pay-to-Win Model: It is evident to me that your server operates on a pay-to-win model, where those who spend more money are given a distinct advantage over free-to-play users. This blatant inequality undermines the very essence of Minecraft, which should be an inclusive and enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their financial contributions.
  3. Profit Over Player Experience: The most disheartening aspect of my experience on your server is the clear prioritization of profit over the player experience. It appears that the primary concern of the administration is to maximize revenue, often at the expense of a fair and enjoyable environment for all players.
  4. Lack of Enforcement Against Hackers: Another troubling issue is the apparent impunity given to players who engage in hacking and cheating on your server. It is disheartening to witness those who pay money for advantages being shielded from the consequences of their actions. This not only undermines the integrity of the server but also discourages fair play.
  5. Forums and Delayed Responses: Requiring players to turn to the forums for issue resolution is not inherently problematic, but the excessive delay in responses is. The fact that players must wait for answers, often for two weeks, while being exposed to advertisements on the forums suggests that your server benefits financially from this delay, which is both frustrating and exploitative.
In summary, my experience on Pika Neetwork has been marred by the lack of active staff support, a pay-to-win model that prioritizes profit over fairness, and a disappointing indifference to players who engage in cheating. I strongly urge you to reevaluate your server's policies and practices to ensure a more equitable and enjoyable experience for all players.

It is my hope that you take these concerns seriously and make the necessary changes to restore integrity and fairness to your server. I, like many others, simply seek a place to enjoy Minecraft.

Sincerely,
KrommeStok
pika staff is suck they think we're celebrity not any staff member online ingame alot of players bhoping flying but there is no fking staff online they're only intrested to show their ego and tag [Staff] not working properly

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is 100% true , the staff is unnecessary egoistical idk but what exactly is the important meeting that runs 24×7 that they got no time to reply to server members , issues, and even see if players are blatantly hacking even when they are online. They online time I ever saw a staff online was to when it was related to payouts or duping.

They say may suggestion 'out of the box'
Instead they only focus on those which can help generate extra revenue. In the name of progress the only thing that they have ever done is self profit seeking.

I have been banned several times just for clicking too fast , and there are 100's of hackers that roam without fear.

Now I really get why survival members hate pika staff soo much , its all rotten