Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Everyone. I was just wondering since skyblock was shuting down a lot, if maybe it was an update?

Joel@Play

I was just wondering you know. But is that true? Are they really at last updating skyblock! If so, I'm really hyped.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
As far I know, there will be a reset for Classic Skyblock on March 13th, 2019. So stay active for the updates.

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
As far I know, there will be a reset for Classic Skyblock on March 13th, 2019. So stay active for the updates.
Even admins don't know when is the reset.
How you were sure the reset is coming. If someone told you he was lying. Just the owners know the reset and plan for it.
Have a nice day ☺

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
I hope that many gamemodes get a reset soon. Just keep an eye out on discord & the forums. :)

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even admins don't know when is the reset.
How you were sure the reset is coming. If someone told you he was lying. Just the owners know the reset and plan for it.
Have a nice day ☺
I was sure because The owners themselves once told that but yea they are kind of busy with other stuff.

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
I was sure because The owners themselves once told that but yea they are kind of busy with other stuff.
Huh. If owners told you when is the reset then why the classic sky block gamemode didn't reset on that date you said?
And owners never tell us when is the reset. It is secret. And if you see someone is saying the reset is in a date you should know that player is lies and don't belive it even your friends tell you.

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
And once i asked owners about it and they said all of gamemodes will reset and don't worry.