Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event Rondom lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThorinHD

Pika Member
Im ThorinHD, and i decide create this event for fun and because people like free items hehehe

Summary Event:

You only need to comment on topic, your server nickname, and 3 winners will be drawn

The winners will be completely random and will be announced on 06/10/2017

Winners announced:
1- SnugglyRage
2- TennisMaks
3- TheBearPrinceHD

The Prizes:

First Place: delivered prize
SnugglyRage
1 Ultimate Kit
50 golden apples
5k money

Second place: Missing deliver
TennisMaks
1 Legend Kit
25 golden apples
2.5k money
25 golden apples
1k money​

I hope it's to your liking, come on guys, try your luck, it does not cost anything.

A big hug for the boys and a kiss for the girls ;)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

direct
gu73dp

Last edited:
Hi ThorinHD,
xD Cheers to me, I'm first to comment here XD
Anyhow, this is my 5th time seeing you in kit-pvp, How to see you more often.
IGN: UnknownQube

OP
OP
T

ThorinHD

Pika Member
good luck UnknownQube

Im froom old times on pika xD

Cya in game

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Hey Im SnugglyRage, i've been playing pika for 3years. i remember the old hub there was a big glowstone parkour thingy in the middle xD im hoping to win.. and to trade again.. xD
Goodluck to us :D

TheBearPrinceHD

Hey Im TheBearPrinceHD i've playing pika too like SnugglyRage when im playing there is a small tower with glowstone (down at pvp) ? that it xD "I wish i can win" 1st place ^_^ and btw GOOD LUCK to all guys! hope you win!

-
TheBearPrinceHD

Malosi

Hey im Malosi Ive play in pika Like TheBearPrinceHD ... I want to win xD .... God Bless To Me Haha.. And Godd Luck - Maliso

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Hey Im TheBearPrinceHD i've playing pika too like SnugglyRage when im playing there is a small tower with glowstone (down at pvp) ? that it xD "I wish i can win" 1st place ^_^ and btw GOOD LUCK to all guys! hope you win!

-
TheBearPrinceHD
Hey im Malosi Ive play in pika Like TheBearPrinceHD ... I want to win xD .... God Bless To Me Haha.. And Godd Luck - Maliso
I smell the same person..

TennisMaks

Pika Member
IGN: TennisMaks
Idk what to comment but GL
And this isn't really an event, its just a small giveaway cause you don't do anything to win.

_FluxX

Lmao, if i wouldn’t have opened my keys, i would participate, but now doesn’t matter to me. Good luck to every one of you, especially @UnknownQube :D

OP
OP
T

ThorinHD

Pika Member
IGN: TennisMaks
Idk what to comment but GL
And this isn't really an event, its just a small giveaway cause you don't do anything to win.

I actually had to work to pay for my VIP

But I will be more active and will try to talk to other Vips players to do more and better events with even more prizes

I'll try to get this pvp kit to move;)

Lengths;
ThorinHD

TennisMaks

Pika Member
I actually had to work to pay for my VIP

But I will be more active and will try to talk to other Vips players to do more and better events with even more prizes

I'll try to get this pvp kit to move;)

Lengths;
ThorinHD
Dude, i didn't mean you didn't have to work, I said, 'We don't have to work to win those prizes, therefore it isn't really an event, but more like a giveaway from you' No disrespect against you just saying that an event is where people try and battle their way to victory while that is just you giving away awesome items to players.

Status
Not open for further replies.