Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event EVENT: Lava Rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zNqtix

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
zNqtix
Sounds pretty good for me, good luck for everyone and have fun!

RazorBlast

View attachment 94452
(Banner by: @_ImSiwan)

Hello everyone,

Upcoming Saturday (1st of June) we will be hosting a Lava Rise event at 3 PM GMT.
You will be able to use the /event command to join the event server a few minutes before the event starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Information

⇒ The arena will be 512x512 and its world will be normal overworld.
⇒ Grace period will be enabled for 15 minutes, during that period fighting will be disabled and are meant to gather resources.
⇒ Auto smelting is enabled. Mined ores will instantly turn into ingots.
⇒ There will be 3 waves. During those waves, lava will rise for X blocks every Y seconds.
Same goes for border shrinking. Last wave will have the slowest lava and border progression rate.
⇒ Lava level will be displayed in the scoreboard.
⇒ Loot drops will spawn every X minutes on a random platform in the sky. They will contain blocks, food and weapons.
⇒ Last player standing wins.
⇒ Winners will be screenshared at the end of the event. Non-compliance will lead to disqualification. Top 4-6 players are advised to stay
in case the Top 3 players gets disqualified.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prizes

The prizes for the top 3 will be as follows:

🥇 First place: €50 PikaNetwork gift card
🥈 Second place: €35 PikaNetwork gift card
🥉 Third place: €20 PikaNetwork gift card

Rules

Keep in mind that all global PikaNetwork rules still apply.
Being caught cheating will result in disqualification and lead to corresponding punishment.

NO TEAMING ALLOWED, ANYONE CAUGHT DOING SO WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Credits

Host: xDeleted
Co-host: TOX_THUNDER
Plugin: Krekkers & 0Mad0Max0

🎉HAVE FUN! 🎉
I wish I could attend it but im from india and it is night time for me and I cant play while its night but I will try and everyone best of luck in this event!

OP
OP
_ImSiwan

_ImSiwan

Moderator & Event Manager
Staff Member
Event has ended and winners have been announced on our discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.