Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Entity Cleares so dang fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxBurimYOLOxX

Entity CLEARES soo fast.. I literally made a god blaze grinder... with 4 spawners it spawned 10-20 blazes...
i grind (kill) like 5 or so and it automatically dissapears.. and for the entities too like wtf it says in the chat
60 seconds till the entity clear BUT it cleares in 5 seconds after u throw something (spawn something in the ground) please FIX THIS THING.

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Yeah that would be really dissapointing but i think its more a glitch or lagg because i dont have this so maybe you have to check if other players have it too. I hope someone will help you cause i can understand how stupid that can be

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
happened to me too, dropped something on the ground and it disappeared in less than 20 seconds

LOL i had 70 or 80 blazes 1 month ago and when entity cleared it only took away 20 blazes xD but im banned so i can't help all i can say is GET A GOOD FACTION and MAKE A SURGER OR ZOMBIE GRINDER and keep buyin surger cane or zombies sell there sh1t and make money like that
btw igs suck on op facs 1 and 2 creepers/blazes /enderman are better blazes get money creepers help get tnt and enderman get epearls

but that setup there helps u alot trust me i had 70 dubs of epearls and tnt also kit raid i had 80 chest
but my friend used it befor we get banned
so manly if u play op facs 2 hope u can cannon threw 89 gen walls 45 regens and 300 walls my fps went to 1 to 0 and my ping goes to 999999999 out side my base

HarambNut

Banned
Yo burim I get banned for no reason by TheBearKingHD he said I'm duping key and spawner but the true is I win 1650 tokens in one day and TheBearKingHD say I have 2 stacks of spawner from wat I can see from his screenshot just2 random spawner I thing that admin blind

Status
Not open for further replies.