Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Enhanced spectator mode

LuqxSucksAtMc

Username:
luqx​

Suggestion:
Enhanced spectator mode​

Detailed description:
When a player is final killed in bedwars he / she goes to spectator mode. I think we should be able to click on a player while in spectator mode and be able to go in their pov. Another thing is we should be able to go through blocks ..​

Reason(s):
While in duo, trio or quad, I might get final killed but my teammates are still alive so I wanna spec them. It's kinda annoying to fly with him and avoid the blocks and stuff, so being able to go in the players pov, or being able to phase through blocks can be pretty helpful.​

Example(s):
N/A​

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
Hello LuqxSucksAtMc,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!