Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars End of the world that can break blocks, even unbreakable ones, magic toy stick victory dance and twe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyfe

Minecraft Username:
TofuBre4d

Suggestion:
End of the world that can break blocks, even unbreakable ones, magic toy stick victory dance and twerk apocalypse.

Detailed description:
my suggestion is the the "end of the world" victory dance can break blocks. even the unbreakable ones. just so that it has more context to what its supposed to do since its called the END of the world. i also want the magic toy stick victory dance and twerk apocalypse.​

Reason(s):
to add more variety to the victory dances​

NGaming

Great Reporter
highpixel. also maybe add some more maps just like the other server,jartex?
I don't think that's called "unique"

anyway +1 for victory dances breaking barrier
-1 for hypickle victory dances

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
I don't think that's called "unique"

anyway +1 for victory dances breaking barrier
-1 for hypickle victory dances
but the stick and scaffold victory dance HAS HAS HAS to be there no matter what like they're more cool than any victory dance

Silver Wing

The Pika
BROO WHAT THE HELL ARE U SAYING HYPIXEL IS FREAKING TRASH SERVER WITH LOTS OF LOTS OF HACKERS CAMPARED TO PIKA ESPECIALLY IN GAMEMODES LIKE SKYWARS AND BEDWARS HACKERS JUST RUIN THE GAME AND HYPIXEL HAS TRASH ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM IN PIKA IF ANYONE HACKS PIKA KICKS HIM IMMIDIATELY AND IN HYPIXEL HACKERS CAN EVEN BYPASS FLY HACKS LIKE WTF?
It has more players so it will have more hackers
I meant by average

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello Lyfe,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not enough details.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.