Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

End has come-Gesim17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gesim17

Hello everyone,
As you have realized from the thread's name, I am going to resign; now officially. As a trial helper I could not do many things, but Ι learnt so many from the other staff that made me more willing to help the members. Do not forget that this is a volunteer job, so many people would refuse to be a staff member. I had a great time with many members and staff, while I got much more experienced about things that have to do with organization. It was the best pastime to have for a summer and simultaneously a fascinating experience. I would never like to say that, but my studies have become more demanding. So this is the reason why I will have no time for pika, as for the 2 following years, I am going to have a life like: study, eat, sleep (from the next year I will doubt about the latter). Those are the most important years, as in my country we create our future then. Our choice now, will affect the rest of our life. Most of the people I met were very helpful and trustful, while so friendly that I feel bad saying that I have to leave. Well, everything has an end, even if it can be quite early, but I have to deal with my future. You will all face with this time at least once, so you will understand. At first I thought I could make it both (using my computer + studying) but I realized afterwards that there was no time for them both. I would really like to thank you all for such an experience and I hope you all the best. Thanks for this amazing journey, it is good to learn people from different countries.
Goodbye to everyone and thanks for reading my thread,
Gesim17

Status
Not open for further replies.