Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Enable wither

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Enable wither

Detailed description:
The wither is a big part of survival and should be able to be spawned. This is the only way beacons should have been obtainable but sadly they were added in kits and crates instead.

Reason(s):
There is no point killing wither skeletons for heads if they can’t be used. We have been able to summon the wither in previous seasons with no issues and they can’t destroy blocks in claims or above sea level with grief prevention. Also I want to be able to name a wither so I can have custom text on the screen at my clan base. Lastly fighting the wither is fun.

Edit: The player can allow explosions in their claim with a command. The wither can be used to make some really cool farms. If the boss bar can be abused then disable it. Also, we cannot obtain wither roses without being able to spawn in the wither which is why it should be enabled.

Last edited:
P

PyroInDaBus

Am not a survival player in this server but if there is no way to spawn wither I think it's a good addition to survival

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Trial
+1

I also want to use a wither for the bossbar and customize it.

MouraThat

Veteran
+1
But maybe the best solution is to remove beacons from kits ?

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Grief protection with withers enabled ? Also withers aren't fun if they don't explode. And the bossbars can also easily be abused.

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Grief protection with withers enabled ? Also withers aren't fun if they don't explode. And the bossbars can also easily be abused.
The player has an option to enable explosions in their claim using /claimexplosions so it could destroy blocks if they wanted to or they can place it outside the claim to blow up blocks.
Honestly, i'm not that bothered about the boss bar, it could be disabled. I forgot to mention about wither roses.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I don't like this idea mostly for the boss bar stuff. I think it could get a little spammy pretty quickly. I also worry about the lag since 1.15 is already not well optimized. Would adding a wither to several claims be feasible? I do want wither roses though like @tozztozzo said. They make for some really efficient farms with less lag than other kill methods.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I'd say that you have to complete some kind of a quest to get 1 wither egg or whatever, and that it is limited once per account, given that the quest would be very hard so people don't spam with accounts.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello tozztozzo,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time, we won't be enabling wither due to multiple reasons.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.