Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Enable the Elytra in pvp zone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_777

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Devil_7​

Suggestion:
Enable the Elytra in pvp zone !​

Detailed description:
Can u please enable the elytra in the pvp zone because yesterday i got 2v1 by hackers and i couldnt escape i used pearls to pear my way out but they just had reach and hitted me wright when i was about to escape i think the elytra should be on because u can aways get jumped by a hacker or 4v1 and u just going to loose ur spare set it would be great to enblable the elytra i dont want people getting killed by hackers and they couldnt escape please​

Reason(s):
Can u please enable the elytra in the pvp zone because yesterday i got 2v1 by hackers and i couldnt escape i used pearls to pear my way out but they just had reach and hitted me wright when i was about to escape i think the elytra should be on because u can aways get jumped by a hacker or 4v1 and u just going to loose ur spare set it would be great to enblable the elytra i dont want people getting killed by hackers and they couldnt escape please​

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello lllllXolll,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Elytras have been disabled due to elytra-related fly hacks & unfair for being combat tagged and players easily escaping
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.